Be Part of the successful Accreditation Renewal process!
PHILANTHROPY THROUGH THE ARTS
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY | Last day: December 31st 2023
The A.M.H.E.(Association of Haitian-American Physicians ) and the A.M.H.E. Foundation invite you to join in their effort to support the School of Medicine of the State University of Haiti, particularly in its reaccreditation process, by participating in this fund raising organized with Fine Art by Carl Craig with its ” Symbolic Expressionism ” style. It is a double opportunity to be part of the Philanthropic activities of these outstanding organizations while you are acquiring some of the most beautiful pieces of Haitian art for your perpetual enjoyment. 25% of the proceeds will be credited to the Foundation.
Your online investments via www.FineArtsByCarl.com will automatically generate substantial donations to the AMHE Foundation’s fund raising campaign.
OUR IMMEDIATE FUND-RAISING GOAL: $50,000
How to participate
- Click the link below to choose your piece(s) of art:
- Add your item(s) into your cart,
- Fill in your contact information and take advantage of the Foundation’s Promo Code AMHE2325 when ready to Checkout.
- 25% of the prices will automatically be credited to The Foundation
- A copy of the Order/Invoice will be e-mailed to you, the contributor and the AMHE’s Office.
- FineArtsbyCarl prepares and ships your newly acquired fine art pieces
- free of charge in the Continental USA.
Let’s keep up the spirit of giving along with our appreciation of fine Arts.
The AMHE and the AMHE Foundation are proud to share with you this succinct review of their past interventions in Haiti over the years, thanks to your prior financial contributions.
# Programs of support in Medical Education
- Medical Library at the State University School of Medicine
- Teaching Materiel at the Department of Anatomy State Uni versity School of Medicine
- Hot meal program for the students at the State University School of Medicine
- Scholarship Program in the US for the young graduates from Haiti
- School of Radiology and Biomedical Engineering, created and managed by the Biasou Foundation
- Respiratory Therapy Program
- Visiting Professor program (Interrupted)
#Program of Development of Health Centers
- Leogane Clinic
- GRAHN-AMHE Heath Center at Genipallier
# Programs of support to Health Care Delivery Centers in Haiti
- State University Hospital, Port-au-Prince
- Justinien Université Hospital, Cap-Haitien
- St François de Sales Hospital, Port-au-Prince
- Ste Therese Hospital, Hinche
- St Antoine Hospital, Jeremie
- General Hospital, Grande Rivière du Nord
- Ste Therese Hospital, Miragoane
- Bon Samaritain Hospital, Chantal
- Immaculate Conception Hospital, Port-au-Paix
# Programs of support of the Health System with alliance to
- Roussan Camille Foundation
# Program of Public Health nature
- . AMHE Foundation Sickle Cell Initiative